skip to main | skip to sidebar

We Can Do It!

true journal of weight loss

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I've Flipped The Switch!

Ok - back to where I belong.

Thanks, Candice for pushing to the light.

So far, so good.

Eggs for breakfast.
Baking a whole chicken (only $2.41!)
Posted by Julie/mom at 11:35 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

LINKS

  • LiveStrong The Daily Plate
  • Skinnyr
  • Books We Read
  • Check-In
  • Paynes Far and Wide

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (22)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • One Week Down
      • Do you want orange juice?
      • My Birthday
      • Dinner 7/24
      • Lunch 7/24
      • Morning Blues
      • Down for Me
      • A Better Peanut Butter
      • I've Flipped The Switch!
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  November (1)

Contributors

  • Candice
  • G Dawney
  • Julie/mom