I woke up this morning ornery and sad. I feel a little fried - meaning my brain. I really just wanted to eat some waffles with syrup. That will make my tummy feel much better. And then I was MAD because I couldn't. Stupid! Stupid! I have to choose between a fat tummy or eating something I want. I don't like either of those two options. And then, it's my birthday on Sunday and I really want one of those delicious cupcakes from the Americana. Oh, they are sooooooo good. But I can't even have that! Because what's the point of eating something yummy if it's just going to continue to make me look fat! I feel sad for myself because I have to reject foods I have really enjoyed in the past. I'm sad I can't eat them anymore.
So I had a breakfast burrito instead and then went running.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Things you CAN eat on your birthday:
CA rolls
shrimp
lobster
STEAK
Weight the next day (the 27th) the GREATEST gift is to lose a pound.
Good for running!
Post a Comment