I was very happy with my day today. I didn't wake up sad. I felt very happy to be 37 and have a new baby. Gil made me a breakfast burrito (I told him the specific ingredients). We added turkey to the burrito for the special occasion. Then at church I brought string cheese and 3 wedges of cantalope to snack on. (I learned last Sunday that I cannot go the whole 3 hours without eating since our time is 1:00 to 4:00. I need a little lunch in there somewhere or else I just go home!). Then we went to Kabuki for dinner where I had tuna and salmon sushi and california rolls. I did have a Diet Coke, but I thought that was ok.
I did not make the angel food cake. At dinner they brought me a scoop of ice cream. It really was very good and I savored every bite. I don't feel like I over indulged. I feel good about my day. I'm now going to go to my personal gym and do the elliptical.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment