Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's A Miracle...or...Happy For Me

For not being SO diligent for the last 2 weeks, I was supposing that I gained maybe 7 pounds, but who knows because why weigh and feel discouraged when what I need to feel is hope. I had a very good day yesterday; meaning I got through it and I exercised. I did not weigh, so I don't know what my starting weight was. This morning I thought I would give it a go, ready for a certain number on the scale. What did I see?? I was only 1/2 a pound higher than the last time I weighted 2 weeks ago! That's 5 pounds less that I thought! What a luscious gift for me!!

I will keep on the keeping on. Do the best that I can and hope for 5 pounds a week!

I also enjoyed that Atkins, caramel nut chocolate, snickers type, candy bar yesterday with only 2 or 3 carbs. That was a delight. I will buy more of those.

I will now go on my walk!

2 comments:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
G Dawney said...

Good for you! I'll skip weighing, as well, when I know I've been off my food plan.

Julie, what kind of food plan are you on? What shakes are you eating/drinking? I have a blueberry smoothie just about every day, loaded with protein powder and flax seed and a bunch of other good-for-me things.