This week I start training for my "official" half marathon. My goal is to exercise 5 days a week with at least one of those days as a weight day (meaning lifting weights). I don't want to run all 5 days because I've found that that ends up really hurting my knees.
My marathon goal is to run strong (I don't really care about my pace number) without little to no pain. That means I really need to train for strength so that I don't injure myself. It will be interesting to see how fast I actually run it, however, since my 10k pace was 9:10. I was very happy with that.
I ate the low carb peanut butter last night and LOVED it. That is the best find ever. I will definitely be reordering that! And I quite enjoy my almost nightly hot cocoa.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Candice! What low carb peanut butter? Since I stopped eating chocolate, I just CRAVE peanut butter. I won't buy it, because I just gobble it every day. If you have an alternative, I need to hear about it!!
You can order it and have it shipped to your house. Julie has the details. It is a store here in california and it is all low carb foods. They cannot keep the peanut butter on the shelf because it sells out as soon as they get it. I think it's great. It's about 50 calories every 2 TBL. I don't know the name of the store otherwise I would give you that info too. Julie found the store.
Post a Comment