Hooray! I lost my 2 pounds today. Now I am going to a special whoopdy doopdy running store in Pasadena to buy good shoes. I guess they really "fit" your foot. I will tell about the experience.
I ran 60 minutes today - my longest ever. AND I felt good at the end. I always try to finish strong. I did LOTS of stretching afterward. It felt good to stretch. My loins always hurt at the end.
I'm ready to tackle my LAST five pounds to be pre-pregnant weight. I think it will take me a month. I've noticed it usually takes me a month to lose 5 pounds.
I feel motivated today.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Candice, Darling, I am VERY JEALOUS.
And YIPPEE!!!!!!
Oh, Candice!!! That is so great! 5 more pounds. I will get to that point some time too.
Post a Comment